What do we do?
NCPMI provides all it services with the goal of promoting the positive social, emotional and behavioral outcomes of young children (birth through five), reducing the use of inappropriate discipline practices, increasing the inclusion and ongoing participation of young children with disabilities in early childhood settings, and the promotion of family engagement.
NCPMI provides support in implementing the Pyramid Model framework with fidelity through:
- Practical guidance
- Professional development materials and trainings
- Tools and informational resources
- Technical assistance partnerships for targeted state needs for Pyramid Model implementation within inclusive programs
- Intensive technical assistance partnerships to build state and local capacity for Pyramid Model implementation and scale-up within inclusive programs
Who is NCPMI for?
- State and local leaders and administrators
- Coaches and trainers
- Early care and education professionals
- Early intervention professionals