Pyramid Model States
Guidelines for Pyramid Nation State Submissions
Is your state implementing the Pyramid Model statewide? Tell us about it! The National Center for Pyramid Model Innovations is looking for submissions from State Leadership Teams of high-quality Pyramid Model work.
Submissions should be guided by the key elements of the State Benchmarks of Quality (BoQ): State Leadership Team:
- State Leadership Team (BoQ #1-27)
- Family Engagement (BoQ #28-31)
- Implementation and Demonstration Programs/Sites (BoQ #32-35)
- Professional Development (BoQ #36-43)
- Evaluation/Data-Based Decision Making (BoQ #44-49)
Types of Submissions
Submissions should fall into one of the following submission types:
- Action Plan
- Annual Report
- Data and Evaluation Guidance
- Data Reports
- Demonstration Programs
- Family Engagement
- Implementation Site Recruitment
- Job Description
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Policy Document
- Program Coach Recruitment
- Program Guidance Document
- Public Awareness/PR
- Scale-Up Plan
- State Team Materials
- Sustainability Plan
Tell Us About Your Submission
Please tell us about your submission by answering the following questions:
Provide a brief description of the product being submitted. What is it? What does it do? Where/how is it used?
How does the submission align with the Pyramid and Pyramid Model Practices? (Use the following criterion to guide your description; submissions DO NOT need to encompass ALL of these criterion).
- Identification of which level of Pyramid Model is addressed
- Match with benchmarks of quality
- Match with state/local implementation plan
- Match with items on TPOT/TPITOS
How is innovation or creativity considered in the submission?
- Innovation can include a unique population or audience that the submission serves, unique type of product, etc.
How does the tool demonstrate cultural responsiveness/cultural affirmation in practice or in systems?
- The submission is intended to reach diverse audiences based on the following examples: cultural/ethnicity, race, religious affiliation, ability, gender, family structure, language status, socio-economic status, ability, etc., and is inclusive of children with disabilities, their families, and the professionals who serve them.
The person submitting the work must be the owner/creator or have permission from the owner/creator to submit the work to NCPMI. The owner gives NCPMI permission to share the work with the public for the purpose of viewing, downloading, sharing, and reproducing the work.
It is the responsibility of the person submitting the work to make sure that they have:
- permissions/licences for any copyrighted imagery, graphics, artwork, music, or video in their work;
- photo or video releases for any persons/children depicted in their work.
- credited sources of published/copyrighted texts (i.e. books, poems, etc.)